A non-governmental organization (NGO) is a non-profit, voluntary citizens’ group that is organized on a local, national or international level. All NGO’s must be registered by NGO Coordination Board in accordance with the NGO coordination Act. Briantony International Consultants Specializes in Foreign NGO Registration in Kenya, International NGO Registration in Kenya and Local NGO Registration in Kenya among other Company and Commercial Law related services.
- Before an application for registration is lodged, the applicant should submit the name searchof the NGO in a prescribed form 2 for approval from the Director of the Non-Governmental Organizations Board.
- Submit a duly completed form to the Registry for conducting the search.
- The registry will conduct search and recommend the reservation.
- Submission of reserved name to the Programs Manager for approval.
- Submit Form 3 to register the NGO after the name has been approved
- A notification of location of the office and the postal address of the proposed organization Form 1 to be signed by the three top officials of that proposed organization.
- The application for registration will be submitted by Briantony International Consultants to the appropriate office.
Contact by email or call us at +254712107233 to start the process
- A letter addressed to the Executive Director requesting for registration.
- Duly completed Form 3 (three copies) in original Forms.
- Duly completed Form 1 (one copy stating organization’s contact person).
- Two recent colored passport size photographs of three proposed officials and two other board members with the names of the three proposed officials and the two board members and organization written at the back
- Copy of Name Reservation Form (Form 2) duly approved and paid for
- The Constitution of the proposed NGO / INGO (filed in Triplicate) and signed by both the proposed 3 officials and LISTING AT LEAST TWO (2) other board members (all the 3 constitutions MUST be signed by all the proposed board members on the execution page and by at least one of the proposed officials on each and every page
- Minutes authorizing the filing of the application with a specific agenda and resolution to register the organization as an NGO with the NGO’S coordination board
- A notification of location of the office and the postal address of the proposed organization ( Form 1).
- Additional requirements for foreign NGO registration:
- The organization has to furnish the constitutions of its other branches around the world.
- One out of three officials of the Kenya branch must be a Kenyan citizen.
- The officials must be of outstanding and unquestionable character.
We also offer CBO registration in Kenya, NGO bureau Kenya, NGO constitution sample Kenya, registering a foundation in Kenya, NGO annual return form 14 and Prototype constitution of an NGO-KENYA services.